To treat our clients with top-notch quality CIPD assignments is our ultimate priority. And to achieve client satisfaction, our team offers unlimited cycles of free revisions. If you identify any imperfections, flaws, or room for improvement, get in touch with the customer support team, and they will cater to your requirements without charging any additional cost.
However, the free revisions are subjected to the following terms and conditions. By placing your order with us, it is considered that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
- The free revisions can only be obtained within 30 days of receiving your order. Any revision request after this period will not be catered.
- The time required for catering to revision varies depending upon the received feedback. The standard turnaround time for revisions would be 24 hours to 48 hours. However, if the revision is lengthy, we make it take more than 48 hours (because perfection is what we strive for).
- Free revisions include amendements of requirements mentioned before but not catered by the writer. We will not cater any new requirements requested under the name of free revision. For that, separate requirements must be made, and additional costs will be charged.
- Customers are required to make a request for revisions through email or the online portal they are given, rather than leaving queries on WhatsApp and other channels. This helps us to speed up the process and act upon instructions instantly.
- A certain set of requirements is catered to under a single revision cycle. To request a new revision cycle, a client must wait until one cycle has ended.
- For free revision, clients are requested to share their requirements in bullets and explain what needs to be fixed in the assignment. Generic comments like “I don’t like it” or “brif is not followed” won’t be catered.
- For the case of revision, a new deadline needs to be decided. We shall not be liable if you miss your deadline due to revision. We request our clients to place their order at their earliest so they can avail free revisions without missing the deadline.
CIPD Assignment reserves the right to refuse any revision request made by the client.